Before you do that, there are a number of 30 June financial planning strategies that might be worth considering before the financial year passes.
An essential element to successfully managing your money and wealth is ensuring you have a financial plan in place. Managing money can be a daunting prospect in the best of times. It requires time, thought and good research. So if you're rushing to make changes before 30 June, you may end up missing out on some good opportunities.
A Financial Services Partners Adviser can help you. You don't have to make financial decisions by yourself.
They will assist you with advice on:
- making a personal (non-concessional) contribution to superannuation
- making a personal (concessional) contribution to superannuation, if you are self employed
- taking advantage of the Government co-contribution to superannuation
- making a spouse contribution to boost super savings and receive a tax offset
- boosting your savings and reducing tax with salary sacrificing
- claiming for and restructuring your personal income protection premiums
- creating a financial plan or a retirement plan.
Your Financial Services Partners Adviser will work with you to develop a financial plan that's specifically tailored to you. They will evaluate your current situation and take into account your future financial and lifestyle goals.